Hey, what are you doing? 你在干什么
I'm taking back what's mine. 我拿回我的東西
Is this a dream? 我是在做夢吧
No, sweetie, 不是 親愛的
I'm more real than I've ever been. 我是個真實存在的大活人啊
Tell me what it's like. Tell me everything. Well... 告訴我怎么了 告訴我一切 好吧
I don't know who said knowledge was king-- 我不知道是誰說的知識就是力量
just an old fart, probably-- 這大概是屁話吧
but he was right. I see everything now. 不過這是正確的 我現(xiàn)在能看清一切
I missed so much when I was here. 我在世的時候錯過了好多東西啊
Do you see "A"? 那你看見A了嗎
Everywhere I turn. 她無處不在
So do you. You all do. 你也是 你們都在我身邊
I'm surprised Spencer hasn't figured that out. 我很驚訝斯賓塞居然不明白
Did it really happen, what you wrote in those pages? 你寫得那些東西是真的嗎
Were you blackmailing my dad? 你有威脅我爸爸嗎
Byron's really coming around, isn't he? 拜倫慢慢明白了 是吧
I mean, when the chips were down with Ezra's mom. Ali-- 當以斯拉的媽媽攤牌的時候 艾莉
I need to know the truth. 我要知道真相
If I tell you the truth, you don't have to believe it. 如果我告訴你真相 你不必相信
Please. 請你告訴我
I was desperate for that money. 我急需那筆錢
How could you do that to my family? To me? 你怎么能這樣對我的家人 對我
It was just a threat. 這不過是個威脅
I never called your mom. 我從未給你媽媽打電話
Did my dad kill you? 是我爸爸殺死你的嗎
Do I look dead to you? 我看起來像死人嗎